Fresh Gourmet Nut Mixes
Mixed Nuts Buying Guide
- -Mixed nuts are a staple for football season – you’ll need the nutrients and protein for energy to keep cheering on your favorite team.
- -Mixed nuts are a favorite Christmas gift – guaranteed to be loved and enjoyed
- -Mixed nuts are a classic Father’s Day gift – why choose just one nut when you can enjoy many mixed together?!
- -Our #1 mixed nut combination is the Heavenly Mix Toasted and Salted; check out this review: “ Sent this as a gift to my sister and brother-in-law. Sister is a gourmet cook, and hubby has a spoiled palate. Both gave a resounding review of the nuts from Sunnyland Farms as just the best. Thank you, Sunnyland Farm for your integrity in providing a quality product.”
- -Purchase a homebox – or 2! – for yourself and keep them in the freezer and you can enjoy all year long.
- -Hosting happy hour? Mixed nuts are often served alongside your favorite cocktails. Historically they were served for free at bars because of the notion they make customers thirsty, which means they’ll drink more. No unsavory (pun intended) practices here - you can buy our mixed nuts lightly salted, or even unsalted.
What is the best way to buy our pecan and nut mixes?
If you're buying a gift, we have you covered with both gift tins and nut gift boxes that are sure to impress as much as the quality of the product inside. Looking to buy in bulk? Our economical home boxes provide you with the best bang for your buck. With three elegant mixes at various price points, we are sure to have something to suit your needs! Free shipping every day – no minimum order needed.
What are the differences in Sunnyland's mixed nut products?
Here are our Nut Mix Descriptions:
- - Heavenly Mix: The gourmet nut mix so outstanding we couldn't call it anything but Heavenly. Our most popular mix, it is a combination of Macadamia Nuts, Jumbo Cashews, Mammoth Georgia Pecan Halves, and Whole Almonds. You won’t find a fancier, more elegant combination of toasted nuts.
- - Royal Mix: What makes it “Royal”? All those beautiful Georgia Pecans, of course! Over 30% of this mix is Sunnyland Extra Fancy Mammoth Pecan Halves. Then we add Jumbo Cashews, crispy Whole Almonds, Brazil Nuts and Jumbo Hazelnuts. Each nut is roasted to perfection and carefully packed - just for you and those you want to treat ‘Royally.’
- - P’Nutty Mix: A super tasty, deluxe nut mix. We blend our finest Virginia Peanuts and our Redskin Spanish Peanuts (20% each) with our best-selling Royal Mix (Jumbo Cashews, Mammoth Georgia Pecan Halves (a lot of pecans!), Extra Fancy Whole Almonds, Tiny Brazil Nuts and Jumbo Hazelnuts).
How do you store mixed nuts?
When it comes to preserving the best taste. any of your mixed nut packages that are not going to be consumed, cooked with, or used immediately should be kept cold (in the fridge or freezer).